- Downloads all or part of the contents of all types of vehicle unit (VU) including activities, events/faults and detailed speed.
- Downloads driver cards direct into the unit without the need for a company card
- Downloads VU data with the company card left at home (VDO 1.3 and later).
- Sends the data back to base via Bluetooth
- Using the Digidown Base box
- Using a suitable Bluetooth-enabled phone
- Interface and storage matches requirements of EU Regulation 3821/85 Annex 1B.
- Three buttons to select VU download type. Three LEDs to show status and progress.
- Totally compatible with the standard Digidown and Digidown Plus units.
- No need to carry downloaded data back to base.
- No need to take the company card to the vehicle.
- No installation costs.
- Low cost unit. Uses standard AA-size alkaline batteries giving long battery life.
- Low data transmission costs. No need for special mobile phone contracts.
- No data transmission costs when used with the Digidown Base box.
- Works with all Drivers hours and Working Time Analysis Software.
|165 x 70 x 20mm
|150g without batteries, 200g with typical alkaline batteries
|Integral download cable – 200mm
USB upload cable – 2m
|2Gbytes ready-formattedmemory card supplied asstandard