Meta Trak is designed and manufactured by Meta System, the Global #1 provider of telematics technology and one of the largest producers of vehicle safety, security and info systems in the world and are approved by Audi, VW, VW Commercial, SEAT, Skoda and Yamaha.
Meta System has over 40 years’ automotive industry experience, manufacturing more than 7 million telematics devices since 2010. They are dedicated to on-going innovation and development at their state of the art tech facility.
Meta Trak S5 DEADLOCK is the most comprehensive vehicle security and connectivity system on the market, with 24/7/365 theft monitoring delivering you security and peace of mind whilst offering a comprehensive range of driver convenience features for life on the road.
Developed in response to the staggering increase in vehicle thefts, Meta Trak S5 Deadlock combines advanced immobilisation with Meta Trak’s new generation tracking technology, 24/7 control room monitoring and an easy-to-use app.
The Meta Trak S5 DEADLOCK protects you against the very latest theft methods:
Relay Attack – Without ever entering your home, or touching the car’s key, thieves are able to open and start your vehicle and drive it away in just seconds.
Two transmitters or ‘relay’ boxes are used by the thieves; one is held close to your car and the other near to where you keep your key. This way, the signal produced by your key is lengthened, fooling the car into thinking the key is actually present.
OBD Compromise – The thief plugs a technical device into your car’s diagnostic socket (OBD port) and fools the vehicle into thinking that your original key is present, or programmes a new key.
Key Cloning – A particular threat to non-keyless entry cars, your key is cloned, or copied.
Key S5 Deadlock features include:
- Automatic Immobilisation – The advanced immobilisation solution arms automatically when the engine is turned off – no need to phone a call centre or worry that you have forgotten to arm the immobiliser. When you are ready to drive off, simply press the ID tag to disarm the system.
- Remote Deadlock Immobilisation – Putting you in complete control and taking security to another level, Remote Deadlock Immobilisation can be activated via your smartphone app or web. Once activated, the vehicle cannot start, even with the ID tag present. Should you lose your ID tag, then you have the reassurance of being able to disarm the system via the smartphone app.
- Driver ID Tag – If any attempt is made to move your vehicle without the ID tag present, an instant alert will be sent to you and to Meta Trak’s secure operating centre (SOC). Operating 24/7/365, the SOC will contact you to confirm whether the movement is unauthorised and will begin tracking your vehicle and liaising directly with the police.
- Live Tracking – Stay in control. See the real-time position of your vehicle. Our advanced location technology delivers market leading performance and accuracy.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Our National Security Inspectorate Approved Secure Operating Centre (SOC) monitors your vehicle continuously for greater peace of mind.
- Instant Alerts – Keep in the know. Immediate notification of a change to your vehicle’s status. Receive alerts for low battery, battery disconnect and get service reminders.
- Journey History - Review up to 30 days journey history.
- Geo Fencing – Set up geo-fencing and receive notifications when your vehicle moves into or out of the geo-fenced area or breaches a set speed limited.
- Choose Mode – Use the Meta Trak app to select your mode. Choose options such as privacy, service, transport or garage mode.
- UK & EU Coverage – Whether at home or abroad. Our service provides you with coverage in UK and Europe.
- Thatcham Approved – Our solutions have been evaluated and accredited by the Thatcham Research Centre* and fully comply with the requirements of your insurance company.
Future Subscription Options:
- 1 Year subscription – £169.95 inc VAT
- 3 Year subscription – £449.95 inc VAT